Thursday, October 7, 2010

..the scent of Autumn in the air.. | The Best New Colognes for this Season..

For those who know me, would tell you that Autumn is my favorite season.  In fact, if I had another Daughter I would name her Autumn.  There's something about the season that gets to me, the leaves falling, the temperature is just right, kids are back to school.. what more can you ask for? Besides putting on that leather jacket or wearing a blazer with scarf, your cologne is just as much an essential part of your outfit, as the shoes you wear.

After work, I went to Sephora to check out some new scents for this season, and here are a few that caught my eye or in this case, my nose:



Paco Rabanne
1 Million

- The | Scent: A mix of mint, rose and leather
- Wear | It: During a weekend getaway




Odin
04 Petrana

- The | Scent: A slightly sweet mix of purple cassis, pink pepper and black iris
- Wear | It: On a dinner date



Mandarina Duck
Pure Black

- The | Scent: Strong with sandalwood, cedar and vanilla
- Wear | It: After work get together



Chanel
Bleu de Chanel

- The | Scent: Ultra Light, with grapefruit, peppermint and ginger
- Wear | It: To the morning meeting




Dolce & Gabbana
The One Gentleman

- The | Scent: An enticing blend of lavender, fennel, and patchouli
- Wear | It: When the dress code is black tie


If you happen to come across these scents, let me know what you think? If your interested in purchasing any of these scents, you can find them in The Debonair Extraordinaire | Gift Store, just click on The Debonair Extraordinaire Gift Store button on the navigation bar and select the  'SEEN ON D.E. BLOG' section






1 comment:

  1. The mind of an enturpenure; hardly if ever sleeps.

    ReplyDelete