Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day #4: ..the tweed/corduroy combo, a Fall time match | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #4: ..the tweed/corduroy combo, a Fall time match

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 










..it was a sunny day, kinda breezy, so I decided to wear a Harris Tweed Blazer with my H&M Easy Iron Shirt pair it was my Jones New York Tie and wear it with my Blue GAP corduroy pants.  The colors were pretty simple, I started with the Tie believe it or not.. and just worked around that.. so a light blue to bring out the tie and the blazer with the pants I went with a darker color (Navy Blue). As an added "bonus" I wore my Aldo shoes to match the buttons of the blazer.. the Blazer ( a Orvis Harris Tweed Blazer) I found at a thrift store in Maryland for around $9.00! The Retail Price for the exact Blazer is $450.00!  (if you don't know, now you know.. ) When Fall arrives instead of buying all the cheap materials the mall shops will sell you.. try going to the thrift store first.  I came out with 5 Harris Tweed Blazers, all fit perfectly and in mint condition, I mean that's unless you have $450.00 to shell out for a different blazer of the week.. then so be it.. lol


The Outfit
  • Wool | Harris Tweed Blazer - (Blue) Orvis | Thrift Store
  • Shirt - (Light Blue) H&M Easy Iron Shirt
  • Tie - (Peach/ Orange/ Various Blue) Jones New York
  • Belt - (Brown) GAP
  • Corduroy Pants - (Navy Blue) GAP
  • Shoe - (Brown Wingtip Distressed) Aldo
  • Messenger Bag - (Various Brown) Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment