Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day #5: ..casual fridays arent so casual.. | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #5: ..casual fridays aren't so casual..

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 















..on Fridays at my job we are allowed to wear Jeans.. that's what makes it casual, however business goes on as usual.. so what do you wear for people to take you seriously on a Jeans Friday? I prefer a blazer, depending on the weather - sunny/warm: shirt and tie, cold - a v neck sweater or vest.  Brown is my favorite color, I personally think its the new black, worn by the hipsters.. I'm a true fan.; also Brown symbols a very laid back business approach.  Its also all about fit and cut, a trim, clean cut look to your jeans makes all the difference between jeans you wear from the pile of clothes you just wore or a clean look that makes the jeans apart of your outfit or the outfit. The only item vintage in my outfit is the vintage Christian Dior tie I found at a thrift store in NYC, I figured a maroon color will bring the tan and brown together to complete the look. To play on the tie, I paired it with some H&M socks with similar colors.  To seal the deal, I wore Brown shoes, with my messenger bag and Blazer to complete the look.

The Outfit
  • Shirt - (Light Blue) H&M Easy Iron Shirt
  • Tie - (Maroon/White and Navy Spots) Vintage Christian Dior Tie
  • Vest - (Tan/Brown Plaid) Ralph Lauren
  • Blazer - (Brown) Old Navy
  • Belt - (Brown) DKNY
  • Jeans - (Japanese Denim) GAP
  • Socks - (Maroon and Grey) H&M
  • Shoes - (Brown) Aldo

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog while going through Kendi's remixers list...Its nice to see a guys take on things :) Keep it up...Looking great!

    ReplyDelete