Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photo Editoral: There's no way like the Preppy Way..

..thanks to designers like Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and J. Crew; the Preppy look is becoming more and more popular, even I have caught the Preppy bug.. sporting cardigans, loafers without socks, wrapping sweaters around my neck and so on, thanks to GQ magazine and The Wandering Eye - Gordon von Steiner and the good folks at Princeton University, here's a look at my personal favorite style.. Preppy..




















What's your comment on the Preppy look? What did you like and didnt like?



4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have been to your blog and I have to say that it perfectly matches your fashion style from what I have seen! Love the touch of music..

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything here!
    Maybe except for the skull and cross bone embroidered cords.. That is a bit of an eyesore to me. But everything else is completely fabulous!

    http://pinkjyni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second pic from top is best. The chick knows whats going on, but the guy looks like he was dressed by his mother. Pants too large, and coat isnt fitted. The last photo, I think, is most representative of princeton attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. second from bottom I mean****

    ReplyDelete