Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day #17: ..feeling the blues (with a hint of pink).. | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #17: ..feeling the blues (with a hint of pink)..

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 









..well the Thanksgiving Holiday is over, and now Christmas is around the corner, so is the end of this challenge, I didn't go anywhere during the holiday weekend.. which explains why I jumped from Day 12 to Day 17.  So now I'm back at work the weather is crappy, raining and kinda cool.. so therefore i decided to finally wear my Ralph Lauren Pink/Blue Shirt.  This is probably one of the shirts I kinda regret picking for this challenge, only because I don't see another color other than blue i could wear with this.. but you know me.. ill think of something. Of course, I had to pair the shirt with my wool blue blazer and blue corduroy pants, to finish it off, I matched my H&M belt with the buttons on my Harris Tweed blazer and Aldo shoes..

Only 12 more days left, wish me luck...

The Outfit
  • Blazer :  (Blue with Brown Patches) Orvis /Harris Tweed - Thrift
  • Shirt: (Pink/ Various Blue) Ralph Lauren
  • Tie: (Various Pink/ Blue) Jones New York
  • Belt: (Brown) H&M
  • Corduroy Pants: (Blue) Old Navy
  • Shoes: (Brown) Aldo
  • Scarf: (Navy Blue) H&M
  • Messenger Bag: (Various Brown) Gift
  • Drivers Cap: (Gray) NYC Street Vendor

1 comment:

  1. is there a women's page like this you can start, or is already created, my style SUCKS and I need help badily

    ReplyDelete