Day #18: ..world AIDS day..
The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
.. world AIDS day, a day when all of us remind each other to get tested and to make the world know how important this disease is.. i find it amazing that there is no cure yet.. but I'm sure one day there will be.. the best thing we can do now is to protect ourselves and get tested.
For world AIDS day I decided to sport a slim red H&M tie, wear my black and white pinstripe suit, gray military shirt and French Connection topcoat.. the only thing i wanted to draw attention was the tie. When wearing ties - try to find one that pops.. an old mentor once taught me that a tie should pop, never blend.. it should make a statement, i guess just like world AIDS day..
- Shirt - (Gray and White Pinstripe) H&M Military Shirt (Thrift)
- Tie - (Red) H&M
- Suit - (Black and White Pinstripe) Two Button Suit - Merona (Target Brand)
- Belt - (Black) Kenneth Cole
- Topcoat - (Black) French Connection
- Shoes - (Black) Stacy Adams
World AIDS Day - December 1st, 2010 | Universal Access and Human Rights