Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day #21: ..brownish everything.. | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #21: ..brownish everything..

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 






 
..clearly by now you can tell the bulk of the outfits I chose were based on brown/earth tone colors.. its something about that color I love.  It was a typical Monday in NYC, work as usual and it was kinda cold.. instead of wearing a sweater or cardigan, I chose a vest.. not any vest but a wool Ralph Lauren vest.. without his name on it?! can you believe that.. anyway I love wearing it, it just adds a sort of classy to it.  Along with my corduroy brown pants (1/2 of a suit I own) and my brown blazer.. I thought it was a nice and trendy look.  That morning it was snowing.. and to finish the touch i wore my H&M brown plaid raincoat and Eskimo hat..
 
The Outfit
  • Blazer - (Brown) Old Navy
  • Shirt - (Blue/ Brown Stripes) Van Heusen
  • Tie - (Various Brown) Steve and Barrys
  • Pants - (Tan Corduroy) 1/2 of Suit - Thrift (Beacons Closet)
  • Vest - (Tan and Brown Plaid) Wool - Ralph Lauren
  • Cuff links - Target
  • Shoes - Aldo
  • Messenger Bag - Gift
  • Raincoat - H&M
  • Eskimo Hat - Street Vendor

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a firm believer that if a guy compliments a girl on what she is wearing she did something right.

    So I noticed that you have a ton of model type photos. My fav so far is this post, the one of you in the aviators with the light shining behind you. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that guys were participating!
    Your outfits are awesome! I wish all guys dressed like you. Then the world would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, it's probably better that all men don't dress like you because I'd be in a constant swoon! Keep it up, you're an perfect example how men should be presenting themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look- so put together!

    ReplyDelete