Day #21: ..brownish everything..
The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
..clearly by now you can tell the bulk of the outfits I chose were based on brown/earth tone colors.. its something about that color I love. It was a typical Monday in NYC, work as usual and it was kinda cold.. instead of wearing a sweater or cardigan, I chose a vest.. not any vest but a wool Ralph Lauren vest.. without his name on it?! can you believe that.. anyway I love wearing it, it just adds a sort of classy to it. Along with my corduroy brown pants (1/2 of a suit I own) and my brown blazer.. I thought it was a nice and trendy look. That morning it was snowing.. and to finish the touch i wore my H&M brown plaid raincoat and Eskimo hat..
- Blazer - (Brown) Old Navy
- Shirt - (Blue/ Brown Stripes) Van Heusen
- Tie - (Various Brown) Steve and Barrys
- Pants - (Tan Corduroy) 1/2 of Suit - Thrift (Beacons Closet)
- Vest - (Tan and Brown Plaid) Wool - Ralph Lauren
- Cuff links - Target
- Shoes - Aldo
- Messenger Bag - Gift
- Raincoat - H&M
- Eskimo Hat - Street Vendor