Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day #22: ..the wool tie.. | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #22: ..the wool tie..

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 







..9 more days to go, im soon at the finish line, for more followers you may have recognized the Hilfiger cardigan and the French Connection Top Coat by now, whats new is the Vintage Wool Tie im sporting.. I found this tie at a thirft store in Maryland for about $3.00, the fabric is 100% real wool, very well made and i love it because of the modern but retro skinny design of the tie.. for a black and white outfit the wool tie certainly stood out, amazing the things you find at a thirft store..

The Outfit 
  • Shirt - (White) H&M Easy Iron
  • Tie - (Gray) Wool: Thift
  • Cardigan - (Cream/ Gray and Black) Hilfiger
  • Belt - (Black) Merona (Target)
  • Pants - (Black and White Pinstripes) H&M
  • Top Coat - (Black) French Connection
  • Messenger Bag - (Black) Coach
  • Shoes - (Black) Stacy Adams

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog. Love the tie and cardigan together. Keep going, you're doing a grand job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to find a male fashion blogger. I give presentations on how to dress for success, and I do not have a good list of male fashion bloggers to direct the men to look at. Now I do! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cardigan!! adds a great bit of variety to the outfit and i love the subtle bit of preppiness. keep on remixing!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carl, you darling creature, how on earth did I miss your blog?! I thought I'd visited everybody, but I definitely would have remembered your swagger. Serious business.

    Like basiccravings, I am excited to find another male style blogger to cite as an example of how to make menswear work (and, uh, I may steal a little inspiration for myself!) for my colleagues and clients. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm loving the cardigan - I feel like I always need to raid the men's department to get the perfect slouchy cardigan for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your style! Very stunning. Your layering is perfect!
    Thank you for your comment. It was very sweet!
    Excited to be introduced to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def. LOve your style the details- the layering it's all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the visit and the compliment. You've got some pretty serious style up here. It's great to see guys doing the fashion blogging. Deffo an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete