Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day #29: ..raging wool.. | The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge

Day #29: ..raging wool..

The Debonair 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
 
 







..one more day left! I would be lying if I said I wasnt happy that its over, my other clothes looking at me as if they were abandonded children.. how I miss them so, however ive saved alot of money over these past 30 days. Winter is coming, who am I kidding its here! and this is the type of outfit to combat old man winter.  Its all about Layers in winter, first my H&M military shirt, then I put on my Wool J. Crew Sweater and Finished it off with a Wool Harris Tweed Blazer.. finish it with my gray/black/yellow and white plaid tie and matching socks.. I also threw on my French Connection topcoat to battle the elements.. all and all i was warm and trendy..

The Outfit
  • Military Shirt - (Gray) H&M
  • Skinny Plaid Tie - (Gray/ Black/Yellow and White) H&M
  • Wool Hoodie - (Gray) J. Crew
  • Wool Blazer - (Gray) Harris Tweed
  • Belt - (Black) Merona (Target Brand)
  • Pants - (Gray with White Pinstripes) 1/2 of Gray Flannel Suit - Thrift
  • Plaid Socks - (Gray/ Black/Yellow and White) H&M
  • Shoes - (Black) Stacy Adams
  • Top Coat - (Black) French Connection

5 comments:

  1. I've always really loved the look of a hoodie under a blazer. Looks super fresh, pulled together and that perfect combination of casual and dressy that is next to impossible to pull off.

    FanTAStic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so close! I found when I finished the items in my closet had new found purpose!

    www.berlynndesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close to being finished!
    I love the layers and the different (yet cohesive) prints you used. You make it look so put together.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay :) i just saw your link on IFB new blogger's post and thought I would stop by. great blog you have here :) have a lovely day/night! ^_^

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely loving your style. New Yorkers and Georgians (men) have very different taste when it comes to style. I like both, but I think I like the New York (again...men's) style a little better because you guys go all out with it.

    Corie

    itsmytaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete